Advantages of registering of company in Hong Kong
One of the major advantages of Hong Kong non-resident company is that companies registered in Hong Kong are not considered to be offshore from the point of view of other governments and jurisdictions and therefore business with companies registered in Hong Kong is not normally limited by any government or bank. Yet, as a non-resident company you still benefit from 100% tax free regime for any profits obtained outside of the Hong Kong (called "offshore profit").
Key benefits of registering Hong Kong company:
- Hong Kong adopted British legal system as a background;
- English is an official legal language alongside with Chinese;
- Low tax rate for profits obtained on the territory of Hong Kong (16.5%);
- Tax exempt (0% Tax) for income obtained outside of Hong Kong (offshore income);
- Excellent option for assets holding company;
- Minimal setup requirements with only 1 director and 1 shareholder required;
- Director(s) and Shareholder(s) can be non-residents;
- Corporate directors and shareholders allowed;
- Ability to open bank account in Hong Kong;
To set up Bank Account in Hong Kong, please, refer to our bank accounts section OR specify in the order form that you require bank account as well. Alternatively, you may wish to set up bank account in Europe for your Hong Kong company. Please, specify in the online order form.